Wonderland Intl Company, LLC
Expand Your Mind, Knowledge and Training
Our classes include:
- Proxy Caregivers Initial Class - $100 per person (1 day)
- Proxy Caregivers Annual Class - $75 per person (1 day)
- Certified Medication Aide - $350 per person plus $27 for State Registry Fee (2 day)
- Personal Care Home / Adult Day Care Training - $495 per person (1 day)
- Annual mandatory educational training for personal care homes, assisted living communities and nursing homes
- Development of Proxy Caregiver policy and procedure
- Proxy Caregiver facility oversight
- Quarterly facility review and update
- Supervision of Proxy Caregivers
- Training of health maintenance activities
Our team of professionals can assist you in opening your own Personal Care Home in the state of Georgia. We offer walk-throughs, modification suggestions and providing you with your Policy and Procedure Manual. We can also provide monthly or quarterly consulting services to make sure you remain in compliance with state regulations.
Proxy Caregiver Initial and Recertification Class
House Bill 1040 was passed in 2010. All personal care homes in Georgia must have trained Proxy Caregivers to perform health maintenance activities including medication assistance. Wonderland Intl. Company offers this as a one day class in your facility or ours. This is an annual class that must be taught by a licensed healthcare professional.
Certified Medication Aide
All licensed assisted living communities in Georgia must have certified Medication Aides to perform medications assistance. The CMA must first be a Certified Nursing Assistant in order to qualify for the medication administration class and exam. This is a two day class that is taught at your facility but may be taught at our facility.
Proxy Class (Initial)
Proxy Class (Annual)
Personal Care Home / Adult Day Care Training
Supervisory Training for RN/LPN on Proxy and CMA Rules and Regulations