Wonderland Intl Company, LLC
Expand Your Mind, Knowledge and Training
Our classes include:
- Proxy Caregivers Initial Class - $100 per person (1 day)
- Proxy Caregivers Recertification Class - $75 per person (1 day)
- Personal Care Assistant - $375 per person plus $25 fee for certification test (40 hours)
- Certified Medication Aide - $300 per person plus $27 for State Registry Fee (2 day)
- Personal Care Home / Adult Day Care Training - $495 per person (1 day)
- Annual mandatory educational training for personal care homes, assisted living communities and nursing homes
- Development of Proxy Caregiver policy and procedure
- Proxy Caregiver facility oversight
- Quarterly facility review and update
- Supervision of Proxy Caregivers
- Training of health maintenance activities
Our team of professionals can assist you in opening your own Personal Care Home in the state of Georgia. We offer walk-throughs, modification suggestions and providing you with your Policy and Procedure Manual. We can also provide monthly or quarterly consulting services to make sure you remain in compliance with state regulations.
Proxy Caregiver Initial and Recertification Class
House Bill 1040 was passed in 2010. All personal care homes in Georgia must have trained Proxy Caregivers to perform health maintenance activities including medication assistance. Wonderland Intl. Company offers this as a one day class in your facility or ours. This is an annual class that must be taught by a licensed healthcare professional.
Certified Medication Aide
All licensed assisted living communities in Georgia must have certified Medication Aides to perform medications assistance. The CMA must first be a Certified Nursing Assistant in order to qualify for the medication administration class and exam. This is a two day class that is taught at your facility but may be taught at our facility.
Personal Care Assistant Training Class
PCA Certification will prepare you to be even more competitive in the workforce, and to help you take the first step to a career in elder care, health care or nursing. Many employers give preferential hiring to individuals with this certification, which demonstrates not only a commitment to learning, but also documents your successful achievements. Wonderland Intl. Company offers this 40 hours course in our training center in Macon, GA.
Our Personal Care Assistant Training course is offered to adults 18 years of age or older who would like a challenging career in the home healthcare industry. Our training will provide you with the skills necessary to embark on an exciting career in helping others.
Whether you’re a paid caregiver or a family caregiver, invest now in your caregiving skills – you’ll reap the benefits long into the future!
Proxy Class (New)
Proxy Class (Rec-ertification)
Personal Care Home / Adult Day Care Training